In order for the match to be “sanctioned” it must meet the below criteria:
Participating Teams must be registered with USAR ( club , players, coaches ) - this is a liability issue and will be no exceptions!
College Men's and Women’s clubs should follow their college's guidance and Division regulations.
Coaches and Administrators should take the Covid-19 World Rugby Course ( not required as yet ) https://playerwelfare.worldrugby.org/index.php
Summary: Mid-America Rugby Football Union (MARFU), is seeking for a
GU Rugby Administrator to join our team and provide professional project
administrative support to the GU Executive Board and MARFU.
The GU Administrator will, in collaboration with the MARFU board of directors, create and implement the organization’s strategic plan. As the GU Administrator, you will utilize all available resources, in cluding existing personnel, processes and systems that range from the USA Rugby National Office, Club Council, to the individual players with local rugby organizations. In so doing, you will help facili tate and implement programs at the local level, while supporting growth at the Mid-America level.
Date Posted: April 2, 2021
Closing date for applications: May 2, 2021
How to register your Mid-America GU Club
You must first email the following information to Sean Cox so that your club can be set up with an Admin!!!!
email : email@example.com
1) Club Name
2) Administrators name for club ( full name )
3) Admin User Name ( what they would like the Username to appear as )
4) Email for administrator
These will be set up as they come in so that clubs can register. Once that is done clubs can follow the directions below to register. Please allow 24 hours for this to be entered.
For TEAM REGISTRATION To register your team(s) for the new season:
1. Login to your Sportlomo account (Sportlomo Sports Manager ) this is where you need the Admin username and Password
2. Under “Events,” select “Purchase Events”
3. Select USA RUGBY TEAM AFFILIATION FEES “Buy,” and then Continue (this will show as a $0 fee)
4. Enter in your information, and select Save
5. Enter in the quantities for each team you are registering ($50/team) and select Calculate Cost
6. Enter in your teams name, and select Save
7. Complete your billing details, and select Save
Get your free Kids Guide to the Tokyo Olympics. Over 100 pages of games, puzzles, trivia and more!Download